Exclusive Overnight Tuna Trip! Want more time on the water to fish and be able to go out farther? On September 24th we will depart 8pm and fish at night and all day off-shore returning the next day at 6pm.This is a very limited load chartered trip of 20 spots so everyone has their own bunk.
Don’t have fishing gear? No worries as you can rent a rod & reel.
- Date:September 24-25, 2022
- Duration: Overnight (8pm to 6pm next day)
- Location: H&M Landing (2803 Emerson Street, San Diego, CA 92106)
- Cost: $250.00
- Boat: Relentless
- Limited Load of 20 bunks
- Boat has full galley for breakfast, snacks and lunch. Food and beverages costs are not included. Pay by cash at end of trip before leaving boat.
- Charter leaves dock at 8pm and returns around 6pm the next day.
- Bring a pillow and blanket and any clothes to change into.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard.
- Licenses, Alcohol, and Fish Filleting are additional fee.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.Daily licenses can be bought online or at the landing before leaving.
- If we fish in Mexican waters a Mexican license is needed as well. If you have one bring it otherwise you can buy one on the boat.
For more information: David Knoll ’75 at 619-933-5320 or email@example.com
- September 24, 2022 - September 25, 2022
8:00 pm - 6:00 pm