All upcoming Alumni related events are listed below. If you have any questions about a specific event or if you would like to propose a new event contact Alumni Liaison Chris Cashman at (619) 282-2184 or email@example.com.
Join fellow alumni, Saints teachers Tom Cudal and the Da Luz brothers, & friends for this limited-load charter to fish for Yellow-tail, Dorado, Sea bass and maybe Tuna.
- Date:Sunday September 8th 2019
- Duration: ¾ day Trip
- Location: Seaforth Mission Bay (Mission Bay Park, 1717 Quivira Rd)
- Cost: $150.00
- 24 Spots Available
- Charter leaves dock at 5:15am and returns around 6pm
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.
- Possible fuel price increases may require that a fuel surcharge be added at the time of departure.
Come join your alumni and supporters of Saints for the 25th Annual Alumni Bocce Ball Tournament on the fields at St. Augustine in North Park. The tournament will kick-off sharply at 9am. Two Person Teams. – Form your own team or we will match you with a partner. Raffle and 50/50 drawing proceeds benefit Scholarship Funds.
- Breakfast – Mimosas, coffee and doughnuts
- Lunch – Pizza and antipasto salad
- Unlimited beer, wine, bottled water and soft drinks all day
We have three registration options:
- $40 – Includes bocce registration, food and beverage
- $25 – Food and beverage only
- $5 – Kids under 12 (food and beverage only)
No credit / debit card payments will be accepted the day of the event so register in advance!
For more information contact:
Joseph “Danny” Toscano ‘68
Pete Reck ‘68