All upcoming Alumni related events are listed below. If you have any questions about a specific event or if you would like to propose a new event contact Alumni Liaison Chris Cashman at (619) 282-2184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join fellow alumni, teachers & friends for this limited-load charter to fish for Yellow Tail Yellow Fin and Blue Fin Tuna offshore. We will be on a new larger boat this year. Hand Sanitizers are placed throughout the boat and masks should be work on the dock and if you like on the boat.
- Date:Sunday September 13th 2020
- Duration: Full Day Trip
- Location: H&M Landing (2803 Emerson Street, San Diego, CA 92106)
- Cost: $150.00
- Boat: Relentless
- Limited Load
- Charter leaves dock at 5:15am and returns around 6pm
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.