All upcoming Alumni related events are listed below. If you have any questions about a specific event or if you would like to propose a new event contact Alumni Liaison Chris Cashman at (619) 282-2184 or email@example.com.
Come join your alumni and supporters of Saints for the 28th Annual Alumni Bocce Ball Tournament on the fields at St. Augustine in North Park. The tournament will kick-off sharply at 9am. Two Person Teams. – Form your own team or we will match you with a partner. Raffle and 50/50 drawing proceeds benefit “Family of Alumni Scholarship Fund.”
- Breakfast – Mimosas, coffee and doughnuts
- Lunch – Pizza and antipasto salad
- Unlimited beer, wine, bottled water and soft drinks all day
We have three registration options:
- $50 – Includes bocce registration, food and beverage
- $25 – Food and beverage only
- $5 – Kids under 12 (food and beverage only)
No credit / debit card payments will be accepted the day of the event so register in advance!
For more information contact:
David Knoll ‘75
Saints 2023 Homecoming Reunion Week Festivities: Oct 19th – Oct 21st. This year we will be celebrating all class years ending in a “3” and “8” (all Saints Alums are invited to all events)
Thursday Oct. 19th
- 3pm – Coach JC Gross Invite 2 Mile Alumni Run at Morley Field for more information please visit: www.saintsxc.com.
- 6pm to 9pm – Kickoff Homecoming/ Reunion Week Party at Bully’s East. Saints Trivia, Raffles, and Drink & Food Specials. Admission is free – Please RSVP.
Friday Oct. 20th
- 7:45am to 10am – Homecoming Reunion Mass & Campus Tours. Join the Saints Student Body for weekly Mass. Following Mass there will be COFFEE & DOUGHNUTS and Campus Tours Available. *This is the only Reunion Mass available over Homecoming Week. Admission is free – Please RSVP.
- 5pm to 7pm – Football Tailgate Party in the Mesa College Parking Lot (music, food trucks and class popups will be setup). Admission is free – Please RSVP.
- 7pm – Kickoff to Homecoming Football Game. Tickets available at GoFan.co
Saturday Oct. 21st
- 11:30am / 1:30pm / 3:30pm – Screenings of the 100 Year Saints Documentary “Sons of St. Augustine” (60 min running time) in the Raymond Center for the Performing Arts at Saints. Admission is free – Please RSVP.
- 1PM – 5PM Class Reunions: 53, 58 and 63 Luncheon in the St. Augustine Commons. Beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks, and lunch will be provided. Cost is $40 per person. Please RSVP.
- 5PM to 9PM – Class Reunions: 68, 73, 78, 83, 88, 93, 98, 03, 08, 13 and 18 will be setup across the Saints Campus. Beer, wine and non-alcoholic drinks, and dinner will be provided. Cost is $40 per person. Please RSVP.
You can donate to the Alumni Association Endowment fund here by selecting “St. Augustine Alumni Scholarship”.
St. Augustine Alumni Association and Fr. Max, Chaplain of Saints presents:
“FREE fall 2023 Testimony”
SIR NED WILSON ’58 – “FIRE UP SAINTSMEN!”
Ned Wilson or Sir taught at Saints for 50 years starting with the class of ’64. He touched the lives of Saintsmen for 5 decades and will share his journey both educational and spiritual. Please join the Alumni Association and welcome Ned back to Saints! Write down your favorite memory of Ned or note of gratitude.
Agenda: Light reception after talk and short small group discussion.
A little reminder of Kairos from the Campus Ministry!
KAIROS has been a tradition at Saints for more than a decade. KAIROS not only impacts the lives of the upperclassmen, but has a profound impact on the entire school community, from freshmen to faculty. It is an exciting, in depth, and 4 day retreat experience at just the right time in the young Saintsman’s life. The only thing that can be described about KAIROS, is that one must experience it themselves. Judging by the residual enthusiasm following the retreat, it is worth taking on.
Please RSVP or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org