All upcoming Alumni related events are listed below. If you have any questions about a specific event or if you would like to propose a new event contact Alumni Liaison Chris Cashman at (619) 282-2184 or email@example.com.
Come join your alumni and supporters of Saints for the 2nd Corn Hole Tournament at Saints on the Auxiliary Field between the St. Augustine Commons building and Weight Room. The tournament will kick-off sharply at 10am on Saturday June 10th, 2023.
Two Person Teams – Game play rules will be explained briefly before the tournament starts. The tournament will begin with a round robin phase, and end with single elimination playoffs.
- Lunch – Pizza and antipasto salad
- Unlimited beer, wine, bottled water, and soft drinks all day
- Beer will be provided by various alumni breweries
Bring your cash for the 50/50 drawing with proceeds benefiting the “Alumni Endowment Fund”
We have three registration options:
- $60 – Includes Team Corn Hole registration, food, and beverage
- $15 – Food & beverage only – Adults (Per Person)
- $5 – Kids under 12 (food and beverage only)
No registration will be accepted the day of the tournament. If you are a single and would like to play reach out to Paul.
Each month the Alumni Board holds a meeting to discuss upcoming events, alumni in the news, budget items, etc. Most meetings are held on campus at 6pm in the President’s Conference Room (Commons Building).
New members are welcome to sit in to learn more.
We also make the meeting available via Zoom – contact Chris Cashman firstname.lastname@example.org or Troy Gorostiza email@example.com for a link to the meeting.
Friday August 11, 2023
10:30 am to 12:45 pm – Bloody Mary Bar / Meet & Greet / Driving Range & Putting Green
1 pm – 18 Hole Shotgun Start
6 pm – Dinner, Raffle & Awards
4 Person Scramble & Entry Fee Includes:
Greens Fees & Shared Cart | Post-Tournament Dinner & Raffle| Drink Tickets | Boxed Lunch | Registration Gift | Open Driving Range & Putting Green
Prizes & Games
– Age Division Based Awards
– Class Based Challenges
– Closest to the Pin
Dinner, Raffle & Awards
– Music & Appetizers Prior to Dinner
– Award Ceremony
– Amazing Raffle (Buy Tickets Online, at Golf Check In or at Dinner)
– Sponsor Recognition
Raffle / Games Packages
– Gold Alumni Package – Drinks, Raffle & Games: $150 (20 raffle tickets, 2 extra beer tickets, 1 extra Bloody Mary ticket & closest to pin entry for one golfer)
– Purple Alumni Package – Raffle & Games: $100 (15 raffle tickets & closest to pin entry for one golfer)
Special Hotel Rates – $175 per night at Sycuan Casino Hotel
Friday 8/11 and Saturday 8/12 Click Here or Call 619-445-6002 and mention the code: “St. Augustine Alumni Association”, You must book by July 21st to receive the special rate.
Great New Sponsorship Opportunities This Year
Sponsorships are vital and immensely appreciated, and are tax deductible. Our annual tournament has been increasingly successful due to the generous support of donors and sponsors like you. Exciting New Packages Available!!! – Click Here
Join fellow alumni, teachers & friends for this limited-load charter to fish for Yellow Tail, Yellow Fin, and Blue Fin Tuna offshore. We have switched boats to a very well known long standing open and private boat – The Malihini. This boat is much bigger – 80′ x 20′
Don’t have fishing gear or licenses? The boat has rods with new Penn 2 speed Fathom reels and you can get day licenses online or the day of at the landing.
- Date:Sunday September 10, 2023
- Duration: Full Day Trip (6am – 6-7pm)
- Location: H&M Landing (2803 Emerson Street, San Diego, CA 92106)
- Cost: $200.00
- Boat: Malihini
- Limited Load of 30
- Boat has full galley for breakfast, snacks and lunch. Food and beverages costs are not included. Pay by cash at end of trip before leaving boat.
- Charter leaves dock at 6am and returns around 6 – 7pm.
- Arrive before 5:30am to present paperwork and board.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard.
- Licenses, Alcohol, and Fish Filleting are additional fee.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.Daily licenses can be bought online or at the landing in the morning.
- If we fish in Mexican waters a Mexican license is needed as well. If you have one bring it otherwise the cost is $20 at the boat.
As we get closer to the trip we will communicate as to what species we are targeting and if we will fish in US or Mexican waters.
For more information: Troy Gorostiza ’93 at firstname.lastname@example.org