All upcoming Alumni related events are listed below. If you have any questions about a specific event or if you would like to propose a new event contact Alumni Liaison Chris Cashman at (619) 282-2184 or email@example.com.
Join fellow alumni, teachers & friends for this limited-load charter to fish for Yellow Tail Yellow Fin and Blue Fin Tuna offshore. We will be on a new larger boat this year. Hand Sanitizers are placed throughout the boat and masks should be work on the dock and if you like on the boat.
- Date:Sunday August 1st 2021
- Duration: Full Day Trip
- Location: H&M Landing (2803 Emerson Street, San Diego, CA 92106)
- Cost: $175.00
- Boat: Relentless
- Limited Load of 28
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are included.
- Charter leaves dock at 5:15am and returns around 7pm.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.
RANCHO BERNARDO INN GOLF COURSE
Friday August 20, 2021
17550 Bernardo Oaks Dr, San Diego, CA 92128
10:30 am – Check-in Begins
11:00 am to 12pm – Bloody Mary Bar / Meet & Greet / Auction Preview
12:30 pm – 18 Hole Shotgun Start
4 Person Scramble & Entry Fee Includes:
Greens Fees & Shared Cart | Post-Tournament Dinner & Auction | Drink Tickets | Boxed Lunch | Open Driving Range
All New Prizes & Games
– New This Year – Age Division Based Awards
– Class Based Challenges
– Hole in One – Win a Car!!!
– Tee Off with a Saints Golf Team Player
– Longest Drive
Special Hotel Rates – $199 per night at Rancho Bernardo Inn Luxury Resort
– 8/19, 8/20 & 8/21 – Call 888-976-4417 and mention the rate code: “TOR” for the special rate.
Virtual Live Auction & Raffle
– Details Coming Soon
Great New Sponsorship Opportunities This Year
– Exciting New Packages Available Shortly
– For specific questions or sponsorship opportunities contact Phil Sciuto ’79 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Come join your alumni and supporters of Saints for the 26th Annual Alumni Bocce Ball Tournament on the fields at St. Augustine in North Park. The tournament will kick-off sharply at 9am. Two Person Teams. – Form your own team or we will match you with a partner. Raffle and 50/50 drawing proceeds benefit “Family of Alumni Scholarship Fund.”
- Breakfast – Mimosas, coffee and doughnuts
- Lunch – Pizza and antipasto salad
- Unlimited beer, wine, bottled water and soft drinks all day
We have three registration options:
- $50 – Includes bocce registration, food and beverage
- $25 – Food and beverage only
- $5 – Kids under 12 (food and beverage only)
No credit / debit card payments will be accepted the day of the event so register in advance!
For more information contact:
David Knoll ‘75
Tom Doyle ’01