Break bread with Saintsmen of all years, professions, and career paths to share experiences, network, and learn from each other. The St. Augustine Professionals Network is a quarterly event for those looking to connect with, learn from, and share experiences with career-minded alumni.
- Date:Tuesday, September 19th 6:00PM
- Location: Pueblo Pacific Beach (877 Hornblend St, San Diego, CA 92109)
- Event Capacity: 75 Alumni
- Cost: $20 for 2 drink tickets and delicious appetizers from Pueblo PB
Note: This event is only for Alumnus of Saints. If you are bringing a guest, the guest or guests also need to be an alumni.
– FEATURING GUEST SPEAKER –
JIM CLEARY Class of ‘85 – Entrepreneur, Partner, Patent Attorney
Jim is a US Air Force veteran, a seasoned patent attorney, and partner at his firm, FisherBroyles. Most recently he used his skills to strategically partner on multiple medical device companies, and wrote all the patents for Pro-Surfer Kelly Slater’s world famous Surf Ranch technology in Central California.
“Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” – St. Augustine
- September 19, 2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm