Break bread with Saintsmen of all years, professions, and career paths to share experiences, network, and learn from each other. The St. Augustine Professionals Network is a quarterly event for those looking to connect with, learn from, and share experiences with career-minded alumni.
- Date:Wednesday, December 6th 6:00PM
- Location: St. Augustine High School Theater Building (3249 Palm St, San Diego, CA 92104)
- Event Capacity: 75 Alumni
- Cost: $20 for 2 drink tickets and delicious catering by Mona Lisa, with delicious cookies for dessert from Maya’s Cookies, both Saints-Family Owned businesses.
Note: This event is only for Alumnus of Saints. If you are bringing a guest, the guest or guests also need to be an alumni.
– FEATURING GUEST SPEAKER –
Saints High School Varsity Basketball Head Coach MICHAEL HAUPT
A pillar of our saints community, Coach “Mike” Haupt has led our saints varsity basketball program since 1995. With seven CIF championships under his belt, including the 2022 and 2023 open division CIF titles, the 2013 state championship, and many more accolades, Haupt is revered by both his players and students.
“Pray as though everything depended on God. Work as though everything depended on you.” – St. Augustine,
- December 6, 2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm