Join fellow alumni and friends for this limited-load charter to fish for Yellow-tail, Dorado, Sea bass and maybe Tuna.
- Date:Sunday August 26, 2018
- Duration: ¾ day Trip
- Location: Seaforth Mission Bay (Mission Bay Park, 1717 Quivira Rd)
- Cost: $130.00
- Charter leaves dock at 5:15am and returns around 6pm
- We will be going into Mexican waters and the Coronado Islands
- PASSPORT required for all passengers 18 and older. Bait is included on all trips.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.
- Possible fuel price increases may require that a fuel surcharge be added at the time of departure.
For more information: David Knoll ’75 619 933-5320
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.
- Boat Trip
August 26, 2018 - August 27, 2018
12:15 pm - 1:00 am