Come join your alumni and supporters of Saints for the 2nd Corn Hole Tournament at Saints on the Auxiliary Field between the St. Augustine Commons building and Weight Room. The tournament will kick-off sharply at 10am on Saturday June 10th, 2023.
Two Person Teams – Game play rules will be explained briefly before the tournament starts. The tournament will begin with a round robin phase, and end with single elimination playoffs.
- Lunch – Pizza and antipasto salad
- Unlimited beer, wine, bottled water, and soft drinks all day
- Beer will be provided by various alumni breweries
NO PERSONAL BAGS THIS YEAR CAN BE USED
We have three registration options:
- $60 – Includes Team Corn Hole registration, food, and beverage
- $15 – Food & beverage only – Adults (Per Person)
- $5 – Kids under 12 (food and beverage only)
No registration will be accepted the day of the tournament. Registrations will be cut off Saturday June 3th. If you are a single and would like to play reach out to Paul.
For more information, please contact:
Paul Hastings – ’05
- June 10, 2023
10:00 am - 6:00 pm