- October 28, 2017
2:00 am - 9:00 am
Come join your alumni and supporters of Saints for the 23rd Annual Alumni Bocce Ball Tournament on the fields at St. Augustine in North Park. The tournament will kick-off sharply at 9am. Two Person Teams. – Form your own team or we will match you with a partner. Raffle and 50/50 drawing proceeds benefit Scholarship Funds.
- Breakfast – Mimosas, coffee and doughnuts
- Lunch – Pizza and antipasto salad
- Unlimited beer, wine, bottled water and soft drinks all day
We have three registration options:
- $40 – Includes bocce registration, food and beverage
- $25 – Food and beverage only
- $5 – Kids under 12 (food and beverage only)
No credit / debit card payments will be accepted the day of the event so register in advance!
For more information contact:
Joseph “Danny” Toscano ‘68
Pete Reck ‘68
Venue: St. Augustine High School