Join fellow alumni, teachers & friends for this limited-load charter to fish for Yellow Tail, Yellow Fin, and Blue Fin Tuna offshore. We will be on the same boat as the last couple years.
Don’t have fishing gear? No worries as you can rent a rod & reel.
- Date:Sunday August 7th 2022
- Duration: Full Day Trip
- Location: H&M Landing (2803 Emerson Street, San Diego, CA 92106)
- Cost: $185.00
- Boat: Relentless
- Limited Load of 26
- Boat has full galley for breakfast, snacks and lunch. Food and beverages costs are not included. Pay by cash at end of trip before leaving boat.
- Charter leaves dock at 6am and returns around 6pm.
- Arrive before 5:30am to present paperwork and board.
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard.
- Licenses, Alcohol, and Fish Filleting are additional fee.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.Daily licenses can be bought online or at the landing in the morning for $17.54
- If we fish in Mexican waters a Mexican license is needed as well. If you have one bring it otherwise the cost is $17.50 at the boat.
As we get closer to the trip we will communicate as to what species we are targeting and if we will fish in US or Mexican waters.
For more information: Troy Gorostiza ’93 at email@example.com
- August 7, 2022
5:30 am - 6:00 pm