Join fellow alumni, teachers & friends for this limited-load charter to fish for Yellow Tail Yellow Fin and Blue Fin Tuna offshore. We will be on a new larger boat this year. Hand Sanitizers are placed throughout the boat and masks should be work on the dock and if you like on the boat.
- Date:Sunday September 13th 2020
- Duration: Full Day Trip
- Location: H&M Landing (2803 Emerson Street, San Diego, CA 92106)
- Cost: $150.00
- Boat: Relentless
- Limited Load of 25
- Charter leaves dock at 5:15am and returns around 6pm
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.
For more information: David Knoll ’75 619 933-5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- September 13, 2020
5:00 am - 6:00 pm