- September 8, 2019
5:15 am - 6:00 pm
Join fellow alumni, teachers & friends for this limited-load charter to fish for Yellow-tail, Dorado, Sea bass and maybe Tuna.
- Date:Sunday September 8th 2019
- Duration: Full Day Trip
- Location: Seaforth Mission Bay (Mission Bay Park, 1717 Quivira Rd)
- Cost: $150.00
- 24 Spots Available
- Charter leaves dock at 5:15am and returns around 6pm
- Ice chests, glass containers, and alcoholic beverages are not to be brought aboard the boats.
- Licenses, Fishing Tackle, Food and Beverages, and Fish Filleting are additional on all trips unless otherwise noted.
- California fishing licenses are required for all anglers 16 years of age and older when fishing California waters.
- Possible fuel price increases may require that a fuel surcharge be added at the time of departure.
For more information: David Knoll ’75 619 933-5320 or firstname.lastname@example.org