Come join your alumni and supporters of Saints for the Inaugural Alumni Corn Hole Tournament on the top of the gym at St. Augustine High School in North Park. The tournament will kick-off sharply at 9am on Saturday April 30th, 2022. Two Person Teams.
Form your own team or we will match you with a partner. Game play rules will be explained briefly before the tournament starts. The tournament will begin with a round robin phase, and end with single elimination playoffs.
- Lunch – Pizza and antipasto salad
- Unlimited beer, wine, bottled water, and soft drinks all day
- Beer will be provided by various alumni breweries
Raffle and 50/50 drawing proceeds benefit “Family of Alumni Scholarship Fund.”
We have three registration options:
- $50 – Includes Corn Hole registration, food, and beverage
- $25 – Food and beverage only- Adults
- $5 – Kids under 12 (food and beverage only)
No registration will be accepted the day of the tournament.
For more information, please contact:
Paul Hastings – ’05