Come join your alumni and supporters of Saints for the 2nd Corn Hole Tournament at Saints on the Auxiliary Field between the St. Augustine Commons building and Weight Room. The tournament will kick-off sharply at 10am on Saturday June 10th, 2023.
Two Person Teams – Game play rules will be explained briefly before the tournament starts. The tournament will begin with a round robin phase, and end with single elimination playoffs.
- Lunch – Pizza and antipasto salad
- Unlimited beer, wine, bottled water, and soft drinks all day
- Beer will be provided by various alumni breweries
Bring your cash for the 50/50 drawing with proceeds benefiting the “Alumni Endowment Fund”
We have three registration options:
- $60 – Includes Team Corn Hole registration, food, and beverage
- $15 – Food & beverage only – Adults (Per Person)
- $5 – Kids under 12 (food and beverage only)
No registration will be accepted the day of the tournament. If you are a single and would like to play reach out to Paul.