All upcoming Alumni related events are listed below. If you have any questions about a specific event or if you would like to propose a new event contact Alumni Liaison Dan Strickland at (619) 282-2184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We typically meet in Vasey Room 102 at Saints.
In short, on Friday, June 1 we are invited to attend the Baccalaureate Mass for the Class of 2018 and their Graduation immediately following. At the Graduation, as the Class of 50 years prior, we will be recognized and honored. After the Mass the Alumni Association will host us to a luncheon. We will meet again that evening at a public establishment to be named later, hopefully by mid-March.
On Saturday, we will meet in the Saints chapel for a reunion Mass, which will be followed by a reception and dinner in the Vasey Patio. In the interest of preserving good relations with the school’s neighbors, we need to end our celebration on campus by 9:30 p.m. For those who wish to continue their revelry after then, they can do so at the Bluefoot Bar at the northwest corner of 30th & Upas.
Friday, June 1
- 9:00 a.m. Baccalaureate Mass, St. Augustine Commons, Saints Campus followed by Graduation of the Class of 2018
- Luncheon for Class of 1968 and their spouses, immediately following graduation in the event area of St. Augustine Commons
- 6 p.m. No-Host Evening get together at public establishment to be named later
Saturday, June 2 Cost: $50/ person – Register by May 15, 2018
- 4:30 p.m. Reunion Mass, Saints Chapel, Saints Campus
- 5:30 p.m. (immediately following Mass) Reception and 50 Year Reunion Dinner for Class of 1968
- Featuring prime rib or chicken cordon bleu, potatoes, salad, rolls, vegetables and dessert. Also includes beer, wine, bottled water, soft drinks and mixed drinks.
The school administration has notified the Class of 1968 of the need for a clock for the outside elevated portion of the St. Augustine Commons Building. If our class can raise the funds for this needed infrastructure, the class, along with the Class of 2018, which is also being requested to donate funds for the clock, will be honored by naming the clock after these classes. The targeted goal for the clock fund donation is $5,000.